838May Day is Lei Day

  • Keith Emmons
    May 1, 2000
      May 1st... Happy Lei Day Tom! (and everyone else)

      I just bought a piece of sheet music with the title "Lei Day is May
      Day" fom 1928... which would have been the first Lei Day. There is no
      mention of Blanding on it, but I think it's a keepsake nonetheless.
      I'll scan it into the vault (ummm files) when I get a chance. Might
      even be a piece for the Carmel show.

      By-the-way, I assume Dr. Charles Lovell has missed his May 1st
      deadline again for the publication of his Don Blanding biography.
      Anyone have any more news on it?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic