75[aloha-donblanding] Re: DB

    Jan 24, 2000
      I have had more than one email over the last 8 months alluding to the various
      sexual persuasions of DB. Maybe this is stirred up due to his lack of
      marriages, etc. I was told that the travelogue movie he did for the Hawaiian
      Travel Bureau, which is at the Bishop Museum would given hints to his sexual
      persuasion due to his mannerisms and voice, etc. Not having seen the
      Travelogue, I don't know what to expect. I don't know how one can make those
      assumptions based on the Travelogue itself. Anyone out there hear any other
      gossip? His poem in Jimmy Buffet's newest book is called "The Double Life",
      what double is he referring to? I have my own interpretation of the poem,
      but wanted to see if others out there read it as I did........
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic