697Fwd: BLANDING

    Apr 4, 2000
      BSchu36505@... writes:

      << Bev -TJ--
      Gave copy of your Emails to CarmelHeritage Society - Program Chairman
      Renate Wunsch was very interested in an exhibit of Don Blanding memorabilia.
      She has sent an E-Mail to you. However will be out of town for a few weeks.
      CHS Executive Director Clare McClure will take all information .

      Suggest you give background, membership, objectives, etc. of your Don
      Blanding Group for their information- they are interested.

      RE -- Pine Cone -- Basement flooded during El Nino and a lot of the
      old PineCones were ruined. However, the Carmel Library has all Pine Cone
      issues on Micro Fiche. Presently, the main library is closed for renovations
      and has moved to the Park Branch. It’s difficult to do much research at this
      time but will try to get into the MicroFiche for you.

      An article in the Pine Cone regarding what you are doing is an
      excellent idea! There must be other people still around who had some contact
      with Don. I’ll help in any way that I can.

      CHS website--www.carmelheritage.org
      E-mail: INFO@...

      Kay Prine