641[aloha-donblanding] Re: Pine Cone cost

  • Jean Sargent
    Mar 20, 2000
      tjmarkl-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/aloha-donblanding/?start=
      639
      > To all who ordered a Carmel Pine Cone from me:
      >
      > $5.80 (cost of reprinting, per copy)
      > $3.20 (cost of shipping per item)
      >
      > $9.00 (Total cost per person)
      >
      > Send check to:
      >
      > Tom Markle
      > 414 Corte Barcelona
      > Vacaville, Ca., 95688

      <TOM,MAHALO - FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND TIME IT TOOK TO COPY THIS FOR THE
      GROUP.
      I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. HOW WAS THE BEACH? IT HAS BEEN RAINING IN
      MEDFORD. I AM GOING TO TRAVEL SCHOOL IN PORTLAND FOR SIX WEEKS. BIG
      CAREER CHANGE FOR ME - FROM WORKING WITH SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS TO
      TRAVEL AGENT. IN MAY WE ARE GOING TO MAUI FOR FUN, SUN AND ???! AGAIN
      MAHALO. JEAN

      > It was mailed out Friday. Enjoy. Also enjoy the history of 1937 and
      the
      > local Carmel area. Since Easter is nearing, review the one ad for
      Easter
      > Bonnets.....Also, enjoy all of the various local business ads and
      enjoy how
      > they wove DB's poetry into their ad schemes.....kind of fun....
      >
      > I have a package for Keith when he returns but still have a couple of
      extra
      > Pine Cone newspapers for the late comers....
      >
      > Well, its sunny here and I'm going over to the coast today to enjoy
      some
      > sand, waves and whatever else come in.......
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic