590[aloha-donblanding] Re: March 5, 1937 Carmel Pine Cone

    Mar 11, 2000
      TJ,

      Of course, count me in ... an unbound copy. I believe Kinko's and other
      copy centers can do the job for about 15 cents a page or less. Using
      the self-service copiers, I often copy 11 x 17 pages (old newspaper and
      magazine pages that I don't want to reduce in size). The price is
      somewhere around 12 cents a page. Quantity price break usually starts
      at 100 copies per page, but they do give a discount on double-sided
      copies.