568[aloha-donblanding] Re: Virgin of Waikiki

  • Donnelle Evans
    Mar 8, 2000
      re virgin of waikiki
      My version, 1933 has a envelope, same color as the dust cover, with the last
      pages inserted in to it. The cover reads: "For sundry reasons the
      astonishing consummation of the ballad must be withheld, temporarily only_we
      hope_from the further enjoyment of the reader."

      aloha, Donnelle