549[aloha-donblanding] Re: A question for the group

    Mar 5, 2000
      Well Bev, tj would like a recording of DB's latest album you located. When I
      send you my copies of the Pine Cone, I'll include a tape, if you will.....I
      would be real interested in Edith Hope Genee's interpretation of DB's work...
      I did speak with Arleen at the Carmel Library but she had not gotten
      around to having the Pine Cone copied yet. Who know's it might be ready for
      pick-up when you get there on 3-17. I won't get there before then but will
      be going back to Carmel soon.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic