512[aloha-donblanding] Re: I found my cache

    Feb 28, 2000
      Maui Tom, my past email conversations with Dave Donnelly were fruitless about
      DB as he said he didn't know him at all. I was hoping Dave might do some
      research in the archives of the Star Bulletin, that's when I lost him. We
      have Mandarin on line with us and she was going to Hawaii during Christmas
      and I tried to line up Dave so she might meet him, but I lost Dave and wasn't
      sure he was still employed at the SB. Is the SB still going? I guess it was
      near extinction when I was there in October. I will check out the other
      email address. I hadn't heard of him before. Thanks again...
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic