      From: THOMAS MARKLE
      Sent: Apr 3, 2014 1:05 PM
      To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com"
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Florida

      I am home and will be sorting through everything I read/copied/scanned in this last whirlwind week.  I don't need to share everything and won't but there are some nice pic's of the door murals that DB did for this Immokolee home in 1930.  Truly a historic trip through time for me.  Beam me up Scotty.