4973Re: [aloha-donblanding] Florida update

    Mar 3, 2014
      I might also say that DB's book, Drifters Gold, holds answers to the mystery of this crazy marriage.  I've become adept at reading and interpreting his poetry and it's real meaning.  He is an open book at times.  I can explain later.  Just wanted to put out the tease.  tj

      From: Jackie Collins <jackiecollins@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 3, 2014 4:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Florida update

      Great going, TJ.

      (P. S. I trust the pool will be devoid of water at the time :-)  ) :-)

      On 3/3/14 1:41 PM, THOMAS MARKLE wrote:

      I have gracious hosts in Sally and Jack Chapman in Florida.  Sally says that I will give two 20 minute talks, some of which will be to read poems from Floridays.  This book was crafted on the Immokolee grounds where Sally lives and has a special meaning to her.  Two poems in the book were dedicated to her and her sister Binney.  They were but 4 and 6 years old at the time.  Binney died of breast cancer about 25 years ago.  The talks will be from the bottom of her Olympic sized swimming pool, if I hadn't said that before.  I never imagined!
      I will be forwarding some photo's to Keith who will upload them to Cadia's site.  I thought Keith of anyone would know how to upload and save the info I send.  Is that OK, Cadia?  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get inside information about this crazy marriage and I'll be scanning Dorothy Putnam's personal diaries and saving it in my iPad.  I won't forward all of that.  It's too much and I want to analyze it when I get home.  I'll be doing a quick scan of anything I see that is related to our mission.  I'll read it all at home.  I'm ready to go.......tj

      --
      Jacqueline Collins Buck, Realtor Associate
      Sales of Fine Hawaii Properties Since 1983

      LIST Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc.
      4211 Waialae Ave | Suite 100 | Honolulu | Hawaii | 96816 | U.S.A.

      Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Homes with Extraordinary Lives...

      Follow me on  Twitter

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic