4913Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library cache

    Dec 13, 2013
      It appears that all my Huntington Beach material is specific to 1948 and 1953.  So, it doesn't cover A Grand Time Living.  To bad.  You have a nice collection from that book.  I have more coming and have no idea what it covers.  tj

      From: Kenneth Klein <kklein@...>
      To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com" <aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:08 PM
      Subject: RE: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library cache

      Hi,

      I have 20 pieces altogether from <A Grand Time Living> and have attached five of them herein. I apologize for the poor quality of some of them; I am not very skilled at taking pictures with an iPad. Each illustration has written on it, in pencil, the page number on which it was to be printed in the book. The ones I have, for the most part, are the "incidental" illustrations, although the one I number here as GrandTime04 is a full-page illustration in the book.

      --Ken