491[aloha-donblanding] Tape Exchange/ Book reviews

  • Bill McMurray
    Feb 27 6:36 PM
      Bev,
      I tried sending you an e-mail regarding the tape exchange but it came back
      as undeliverable. I have a tape ready to go if you'd like to send me the
      address to send it.
      Personally I prefer not to post my snail-mail address on the 'net, but I'll
      send it directly to anyone in the group who wants or needs it for any
      reason.

      Cadia,
      I tried locating some of those book reviews in the vault. I'd like to see
      what's involved in typing them and posting, etc., Where can I read a couple
      of them to get an idea of the project before I get in over my head?
      I found out this week that I might get called back into work after 5 1/2
      YEARS on the sidelines. At the spry, young age of 61 I'm proceeding with
      caution on all fronts. I'm also pretty involved with the Bluegrass club,
      but I'm truly enjoying this group and would like to make a measured
      contribution to the very ambitious plans I see being discussed.

      Bill

      > From: TJMarkle@...
      > To: aloha-donblanding@egroups.com
      > Subject: [aloha-donblanding] DB article
      > Date: Sunday, February 27, 2000 7:21 PM
      >
      > Due to my visit in Carmel and seeing what is in the current Carmel Pine
      Cone,
      > I had already thought of putting together an article for the Pine Cone.
      The