      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of THOMAS MARKLE
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:21 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library

      I'd like to tighten up that part of the research. How did Armine get
      involved with Elisa? I know Jack London visited with Armine's parents in
      early 1916 just Blanding came to Hawaii. How did that relationship continue
      on with Elisa? Questions, questions, questions. The letters to/from DB and
      Elisa were in 1936 and were of mundane things like finding Navajo or Indian
      blankets for her. Not much info to get excited about. I have my own
      visions of DB being consciously or unconsciously influenced to go to Carmel
      because of the legacy left by Jack London and Stoddard in Carmel. tj

      From: Bev Leinbach <bevbach@... <mailto:bevbach%40pacbell.net> >
      To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      From: THOMAS MARKLE <tjmarkle@...