      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken Lee
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:55 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library

      I have a whole scrap book I believe was Elisa and Don Blanding. I'll try to
      dig it up and scan the pages. One 8x10 black and white pic is don sitting
      down in the middle of the the crowd of hollywood elite. posing for a pic. I
      believe at a Library in southern California. I pick this scrapbook up at
      roseville auction in California a few years back.

      From: Bev Leinbach <bevbach@... <mailto:bevbach%40pacbell.net> >
      To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      From: THOMAS MARKLE <tjmarkle@...