4847Re: [aloha-donblanding] Hawaii stuff

    Apr 8, 2013
      To my knowledge Eddie did not contact me. tj

      ________________________________
      From: "mauibandb@..." <mauibandb@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, April 8, 2013 4:14:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Hawaii stuff

      Eddie Kamae didn't have any clues?

      In a message dated 4/8/2013 9:44:53 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      tjmarkle@... writes:

      The search for Aunty Pinau is dormant at this point. That's too bad but
      I'll keep plugging along with it now and then.

      For Cadia: I own two advertising pamphlets of Chin Chong I bought on
      line. The oldest shows an address of 1182 Nuuanu (Opposite the old Liberty
      Theatre). It has an art piece front showing the Ching Chong piece from
      Blanding's Paradise Loot.

      The second pamphlet has a photo of Chin Chong on the front. The address
      is shown as; 1317 River Street. I'm not sure how to date these pamphlets
      but assume the one with Blanding's art is the oldest one.

      tj