      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tjmarkle2005
      Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:37 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Honolulu apt's/condo's

      OK, my Hawaii friends and neighbors: I've received some great emails from
      new Blanding friends in Honolulu and my wife and I need to come over for a
      month and do some serious research. I can't afford the prices on VBRO and
      other sites that I've seen so far. Where do you stay if you want to be there
      for a month, cook your own food and sleep in a comfortable bed at night? I'm
      open to suggestions....tj Honolulu, the cheaper