4825Re: [aloha-donblanding] Fwd: Scanned from the Back Office Printer at KBH_001 (3).pdf

  • Allen Dayton
    Mar 6, 2013
      The rest of the article was not in yesterday's newspaper. However, the Star advertiser ran the whole article in today's newspaper. The did not rerun the pictures.
      Al

      Sent from my iPhone