4817Re: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau article

  • Allen Dayton
    Mar 5, 2013
      Tom! I bought the print version of the Star-Advertiser today. There is a problem. The continuation of the article is missing. All of the article is missing right after the sentence "Blanding's summation of Aunty Pinau in "Hula Moons" is as follows:".

      The next line says "Please see Aunty, D3".

      There is nothing on D3 or the rest of the Newspaper about your article.

      Allen Dayton
      Sent from my iPad