4791Allen Sawtelle

  • tjmarkle2005
    Feb 15, 2013
      Allen: I have a photo you gave me years ago. It would appear to be DB with a Hawaiian woman and I suspect it would be Aunty Pinau. There is no date or other info on this photo. Would you look back through your photo's and look for the one with DB in slacks and a dark colored sports coat. He's wearing a lei also. She is right next to him and I would assume they were in Hawaii. Tell me if you remember anything about it or have some dates for it. If I had better confidence in it I would send it to the newspaper to be printed with my eventual story on Aunty Pinau. It might be the only actual photo we have of her, if it is her. Thanks...tj
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic