      From: "mauibandb@..." <mauibandb@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, October 11, 2012 12:47:12 AM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Tirbute to Don Blanding

      Aloha All

      Don Blanding was remembered at the 15th Anniversary of the Old Wailuku Inn
      Sept 22. Not only was his poem "at a Lu'au" presented as the menu in print
      and served(attached), a short tribute was done for him. Topped off with
      Haole Hula from DB's Junior League Production "Hula Moon" written by Alex
      Anderson. Joined by a "flash Mob" of hula dancers. This was all the
      appetizer course of a classic 1930's poi supper Garden Party celebration.
      Designed to take our guests (people who have supported the Inn) back in time
      when Ulupono the historic home of the Old Wailuku Inn was in its hey day. An
      event Don probably smiled upon from above. Paste the link below to our
      facebook Photo album of the event.

      _https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4785634238952.198395.1238640265&t
      ype=3_
      (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4785634238952.198395.1238640265&type=3)

      Thought all of you would appreciate this. Wish we could have hosted you
      all, as you would be the most appropriate guests for such an event.

      aloha
      Maui Tom