      From: tjmarkle2005 <tjmarkle@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding <aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 1:01 pm
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau

      This is for Maui Tom:

      Did you read Keith's info on Aunty Pinau and Bandleader, Harry Owens? It talks
      about her being a caretaker of Aikane the Kahuna, the venerable last of the
      priests of Polynesia. I'm not well versed in Hawaiian history and I'm not sure
      what to do with that info. Maybe you can pass it on to your Hawaiian friends
      and see what they can find from it? Mahalo...tj

      Groups Links