4703Re: "Vagabond's house", "The Dream House" or "The dream house of a vagabond"?

  • filantik
    Jul 7, 2012
      I already uploaded them in another album I just opened in the "Photos" section.

      Please, advise me do I need to delete them now? This manuscript doesn't have any copyright markings, so, in fact, we don't know is it under copyright law... although we know from other sources.

      I hope that scans are going to be useful for you... I was unable to make them better, because this manuscript is very fragile, so, I needed to scan it very carefully.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic