      From: filantik <filantik@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, July 6, 2012 12:03:36 PM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] "Vagabond's house", "The Dream House" or "The dream
      house of a vagabond"?

      Hello to everyone, from an Europe fan of Don Blanding's poetry and art work.

      I just wanted to ask, what is the correct name of this great poem? Recently I
      got a carbon copy(?) of it, with a title "The dream house of a vagabond", which
      is the very first time a saw it in this version. I made a scan of this cover,
      and uploaded it in the photo section (under "Miscellaneous")