      From: MICHAEL BROOKMAN <MFBrookman@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, April 10, 2012 2:57:48 AM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Kincade

      I met Thomas Kincade twice here in Morgan Hill, CA where he had his business
      headquartered. I wish I'd known that he fancied DB! Kincade was surprisingly
      down to earth and very spiritual. There was a quality to his speech and thought
      that was poetic and actually reminded me of some of DB's poems. I know that
      he'll be missed for more than his art. michael brookman