      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tjmarkle2005
      Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 9:13 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Jack and Charmain London

      I'm still trying to connect some dots with Don's relationship to Charmain
      London. Jack was gone in 1916 and so had no direct connection to Don.
      Charmain however met Don at some point in time. She wrote a tribute to him
      in the March 1937 Carmel Pine Cone which to me resembled wording that might
      be included in the Church of Religious Science that Don was getting into
      about that time. Has anyone ever come across anything that might affirm this
      religious connection? I'm pressing it but I'm sure this might have been
      their connection. Any help here??? tj