4606Jack and Charmain London

  • tjmarkle2005
    Feb 21, 2011
      I'm still trying to connect some dots with Don's relationship to Charmain London. Jack was gone in 1916 and so had no direct connection to Don. Charmain however met Don at some point in time. She wrote a tribute to him in the March 1937 Carmel Pine Cone which to me resembled wording that might be included in the Church of Religious Science that Don was getting into about that time. Has anyone ever come across anything that might affirm this religious connection? I'm pressing it but I'm sure this might have been their connection. Any help here??? tj
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic