4597RE: [aloha-donblanding] Valley of the Moon - Jack London

  • Karen Cotter
    Jan 24, 2011
      I never heard of the Cannon, or a Cannon. Could it be possible the word was meant to be "Canyon"? Lots of canyons in Hollywood in which the literati squatted. Karen Cotter

      (who lives on the north side of one of them thar hills/canyons).