      From: Breen Enterprises <breenentjh@...>
      To: tjmarkle@...
      Sent: Mon, December 20, 2010 12:56:31 PM
      Subject: My movies

      Thomas,
      As you of course already realize, I was quite young when I made those movies,
      including, “Hawaii Calls”, therefore, the memories regarding the cast and
      incidents are a bit meager; however, I recall some of the action concerning the
      actors, actresses, the music, etc, etc; but I do remember that Don was a very
      friendly person, and I believe he joined us when we traveled to Hawaii, (by
      ship, I think).

      He was on the set when we recorded the songs and the action that occurred, as
      well, but I don’t think I can minutely describe our relationship with acute
      authority. Nevertheless, the warmth between us was warm and even advice about
      the people and environs of Honolulu, Duke Kanahamoko, the hero of Hawaii and
      person who was also loved by its people, etc. I wish I could be more specific
      for your book with details. Frankly, my vocals and actual acting scenes express
      my personal feelings at that time & best are described via those scenes on & off
      locations.
      Sorry, I cannot be more explicit.
      Bobby

      Jackie Howard