4579Re: Bobby Breen

  • Keith
    Nov 6, 2010
      I sent you the phone number and address Tom,

      My Blanding research has been on hold for a number of years. I work from home doing freelance graphic design, and Vanessa and I run a full-time business selling vintage sheet music on eBay. That and raising two precocious girls leaves me with little time for research.

      Which isn't to say I've lost interest in Don...I still poke around here in there when I'm playing hooky from my work. He's a fascinating man with many mysteries still unexplored so one day I'll get back to him...unless someone from this group beats me to a biography, which would be fine.

      Keith