      From: Keith <keith2draw@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, November 5, 2010 5:12:50 PM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Bobby Breen

      Hey TJ,

      I have a detective assignment for you. Since you're the most experienced with
      interviews in our group, how'd you like to do a telephone interview with Bobby
      Breen? The child actor who worked with Don on Hawaii Calls in 1938. Apparently
      he's still alive (turns 83 next month) and living in Tamarac, Florida. He runs a
      talent agency named Bobby Breen Enterprises. I'm sure he has some amusing
      stories about "Uncle Don." He might even have some artwork of his. You can get
      the phone number by googling it, or email me.

      Did you know that Bobby Breen appeared on the cover of The Beatles' "Sergeant
      Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" album? His head is right next to George
      Harrison. Your trivia lesson for the day LOL.