4576Bobby Breen

  • Keith
    Nov 5, 2010
      Hey TJ,

      I have a detective assignment for you. Since you're the most experienced with interviews in our group, how'd you like to do a telephone interview with Bobby Breen? The child actor who worked with Don on Hawaii Calls in 1938. Apparently he's still alive (turns 83 next month) and living in Tamarac, Florida. He runs a talent agency named Bobby Breen Enterprises. I'm sure he has some amusing stories about "Uncle Don." He might even have some artwork of his. You can get the phone number by googling it, or email me.

      Did you know that Bobby Breen appeared on the cover of The Beatles' "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" album? His head is right next to George Harrison. Your trivia lesson for the day LOL.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic