4533Re: Sad day today in Honolulu

  • Jake Williams
    Jun 9, 2010
      I remember the Advertiser fondly. I worked there for a short time in the
      1970s and it was the best paper I ever worked at.
      That was still when it was an independent owned by tghe Twigg-Smith family.
      Sadly it was sold not so long after I left and
      eventually wound up falling victim to the changing newspaper world.

      I would think that the archives are still around, but access might or
      might no be
      easy to obtain. It may be that the library in Honolulu microfilm or
      that can be viewed, but it might take a trip there to do that.