4532Re: [aloha-donblanding] Sad day today in Honolulu

  • Allen Dayton
    Jun 8, 2010
      Thanks Tom! I am glad that you are tracking them. I would hate to see
      them get lost or thrown away by someone not aware of Don Blanding. It
      would be nice to see them put in a permanent home of some kind where
      they could be displayed and we would know they are being well maintained.
      Al Dayton