      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cadia
      Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 4:40 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: I've found DB's Seattle address in 1928!

      Good eye, Bev!

      Dogwood and camellia were my first choices, too, although perhaps it's a
      rhody in front of the porch. The assessor's report is dated June 24, 1937,
      which is about when the photo would have been taken. Dogwood doesn't bloom
      here until very late May and more likely June. There's a huge one just down
      the street from my apartment, and I wait for it to flower every year.

      Camellias bloom all year long, but rhodies are gone by mid-June. The tree
      foliage also suggests that time frame. Believe me, the trees at that
      intersection yesterday weren't even thinking "green!"