4488I've found DB's Seattle address in 1928!

  • Cadia
    Jan 24, 2010
      Today is a great day! I was downloading some PDF files from the Seattle Times and stumbled across an item that gave the address of DB and Earl Cohan (Challenger) when they were in Seattle from July to December 1928.

      It is 432 Belmont Avenue North -- now "East" -- and is about 3 blocks from the apartment I've lived in nearly 20 years. It's described as an "old brown house" which probably has been replaced by an apartment house by now. I'll walk by there on my way home from the library tonight and see what I can see.

      Yes! Hi-5's all around!