      From: THOMAS MARKLE <tjmarkle@...>
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Newbie question
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 2:27 PM

      As of today, there are no publications that catalog his artwork. His drawings are contained in his individual books, romance note cards, scattered artwork and some magazines. Don would publish a new book with new poetry and new artwork, though towards the end of his career he merely replicated artwork from prior books. He did do some new artwork but much of it was from prior publications. This existed from about 1948ish to his death in 1957. Hope that answers your question sufficiently. tj