4415Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

    Jan 10, 2009
      Hello, Helen ...

      and others who may need to update your Yahoo groups account
      information.

      First, log in to

      with your user ID and password. If you have forgotten your password,
      you can request that it be sent to the e-mail address associated with
      the group. You can have more than one e-mail address connected to a
      user ID.

      Select the Aloha, Don Blanding Collectors Society group from the
      list. Near the top of the subsequent screen is a link for "Edit
      Membership." Click this link and follow the directions to make any
      changes; this includes adding or deleting e-mail addresses.

      By the way, this morning I purged the "bounce" list and removed about
      9 members whose e-mail addresses no longer exist. To an additional
      10 members, I sent a reactivation notice. If there is no response,
      these members, too, will be removed.

      Helen, you are not on the "bounce" list since your e-mail addresses
      are both active; you just need to select the one at which you wish to
      receive group messaages.

      Sincerely,