4408Re: [aloha-donblanding] DB writes from New York about his Paris sojourn, 1924

  • Robert Richmond
    Sep 28, 2008
      Hi Cadia and all!

      This is just wonderful - I'll send it to my 26 year old daughter who
      lives in Paris with her wonderful new husband and loves it all.

      We all must be eternally grateful to you, Cadia, fpr your diligence
      and labor in unearthing such microfilmed gems.

      Bob Richmond
      Knoxville TN