4387Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: meeting up?

    Jul 24 1:35 PM
      Hi Cadia: I'm emailing from a Seattle internet cafe and it's 1:30pm on Thursday. I am staying in Bremerton though. Doesn't look like we can meet up with your schedule and mine. We will leave Bremerton on Friday and go to Tacoma for a few days. Too bad, I'd like to have met up. Enjoying the Seattle weather today....tj

      Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote: Hi, TJ ...

      Would love to meet, but am available only after 6 pm if I am working.
      As you know, I work on call; not scheduled yet for either Wednesday or
      Thursday, but that could change anytime between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. on
      either day.

      Since I don't have long distance, I can't reach you on your cell
      phone. As of a few minutes ago, my primary e-mail is down, too.

      Will you be in the area through the weekend?