4384Re: meeting up?

  • heidiwrigh
    Jul 16, 2008
      Thomas,

      Since you are going to be in the Seattle area maybe a group of us
      could all meet, meet you and each other. I live in Olympia but work
      in Seattle. Maybe anyone who is intrested in meeting and talking
      about all things Blanding could meet up at a Starbucks or some such
      place?

      Heidi

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS MARKLE
      <tjmarkle@...> wrote:

      > I'll be coming through Seattle area in about 10 days or so.
      Thought maybe we could meet face to face if you are around? I'd love
      to put the emails aside and talk with you. If you are available then
      email me privately and leave me a phone number to contact you. That
      would be great if possible. tj