4379Re: Fires

    Jul 13, 2008
      Tom, Karen, Gayle and other Californians,

      We're thinking of you out here in Colorado. We just got back from a 10-day road trip to
      the East coast...and I wasn't even aware how bad the California fires were.

      Here's hoping that the brave firefighters get the fires under control and that your homes
      and possessions are kept safe and sound...but mainly that YOU folks are safe.

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Markle" <tjmarkle@...> wrote:
      > The Blandingmobile is forced to be on the move. I have fires within 2
      > miles of my home and THE collection could be at risk. I packed up all
      > my Blanding papers and as much as I could take with me along with all
      > the other house stuff we took. I left all Blanding ceramics, books and
      > stuff I thought I could replace if needed. The Blandingmobile is
      > currently in Oregon, escaping the smoke and fires. As of today it looks
      > like the firefighters are getting a handle on it. I hope so. Just
      > thought y'all should know...tj
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic