4369Re: [aloha-donblanding] Relationship of Lorraine Terhune Stevens with Blanding

  • Curt Blanding
    Jul 4, 2008
      Hello Bob and welcome to the group!

      First of all I recommend that you check out Keith Emmons' website at
      http://www.don-blanding.com
      He has a TON of info.

      I just did a quick look there for your Lorraine Stevens and found
      this reference

      Stevens, Lorraine T. - Friend and short story writer.
      Various dedications as The Rowdy Duchess and L.T.S.

      Keith will probably have some more information about her.

      Regarding acquiring Don Blanding stuff - ebay is a very good source
      for books and ceramic pieces. A simple search for "Blanding" will
      find a lot of stuff - mostly related to DB.

      I also have a bunch of DB stuff on my website
      http://www.pglg.com/blanding/don_blanding/index.html

      and Cadia has put a lot of stuff in the yahoogroups site.

      Again, welcome,
      Curt