4367RE: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel article

    Jun 2, 2008
      I'll look. Remember the article, but don't think I have a photo.

      I'll let you know.

      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Markle
      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 4:24 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel article

      I am missing an article by DB that should have been in 1938 or 39. The
      article was about a
      16 year old pilot named Babette De Moe. The photo showed her right next to
      her plane that
      she piloted and then Don's interview followed. I seemed to have misplaced it
      as I know I
      copied it from microfiche. I thought maybe Bev or someone in the group might
      have one. If
      not I'll go back to the microfiche...ugh! tj