4312Re: DB

  • canoeist35
    Dec 16 5:49 PM
      No replies to this must mean no, I take it. I emailed Bob Haven Putnam
      at the SN he had been using back then, haven't heard anything.
      Couldn't find him via google. Still seems a precious link to direct-
      contact knowledge of Don. --Michael

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "canoeist35" <canoeist35@...>
      >two very interesting posts there from Haven Putnam, who talks of his
      >of Don and also of researching for a possible book. Did he ever
      return to
      > this board? Did he ever share more of his own knowledge of DB and
      > Dorothy? Given the passage of time, his direct connection to DB
      > like a precious source for information. I'm just curious if anyone
      > stayed in touch with him subsequently, or managed to nail down some
      > his memories in a written format? --Michael
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic