      From: Cadia Los
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 5:19 PM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Ed Sawtelle - Waikiki Theatre Christmas Show CD

      TJ ...

      Just use the title, or any of the keywords in it, to search eBay:

      Edwin Sawtelle-Waikiki Theatre Christmas Show-Hawaii-CD

      There are at least 3 or 4 separate BIN listings offering 40 CDs each.

      The link in the previous message is too long to be useful; it breaks
      up.

      ~~Cadia

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS MARKLE