4299Re: Ed Sawtelle - Waikiki Theatre Christmas Show CD

    Dec 8, 2007
      TJ ...

      Just use the title, or any of the keywords in it, to search eBay:

      Edwin Sawtelle-Waikiki Theatre Christmas Show-Hawaii-CD

      There are at least 3 or 4 separate BIN listings offering 40 CDs each.

      The link in the previous message is too long to be useful; it breaks
      up.

      ~~Cadia

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS MARKLE
      <tjmarkle@...> wrote:

      > What site is it on? I don't see it on the usual DB
      > Ebay site and I've not heard of it before. tj
      > --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hello, all ...
      > >
      > > Does anyone know about these listings on eBay by a
      > > seller in Nevada?
      > >
      > > Edwin Sawtelle-Waikiki Theatre Christmas
      > > Show-Hawaii-CD
      > > 60th Anniversary-1940's Christmas Show Waikiki
      > > Theatre
      > >
      > > Who, exactly, is behind this "limited edition"? The
      > > BIN's are not
      > > getting any action. I'd sure love to have one of
      > > the CD's but I
      > > absolutely, positively will not use Paypal. And
      > > that's the only
      > > option.
      > >
      > > Comments?
      > >
      > > ~~Cadia