4291Re: DB

  • canoeist35
    Dec 7, 2007
      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "canoeist35" <canoeist35@...>
      wrote:
      > had gone back and read seven months of posts from 2000--but I started
      > with the peak posting month of February, so I missed the posts from
      > Dorothy Binney's nephew in January. Thanks. > Michael

      This thread links back to those January 2000 posts, as I hope shows up
      in the threading chain that may accompany this. There were two very
      interesting posts there from Haven Putnam, who talks of his memories of
      Don and also of researching for a possible book. Did he ever return to
      this board? Did he ever share more of his own knowledge of DB and
      Dorothy? Given the passage of time, his direct connection to DB seems
      like a precious source for information. I'm just curious if anyone
      stayed in touch with him subsequently, or managed to nail down some of
      his memories in a written format? --Michael
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic