4287Re: [aloha-donblanding] Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October-December 1954 columns

    Nov 19, 2007
      Cadia, I have all columns from Honolulu Star Bulletin
      from Jan 7, 1956 to April 1957. I could mail them to
      you if you don't have them already. These are
      reprints I found some years ago. If you want or need
      them, email me an address to mail to. tj
      --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

      > Hello, all ...
      >
      > I have added another 3 months of Star-Bulletin
      > columns published in
      > October-December 1954:
      >
      > Files > Publications > Honolulu Star-Bulletin > 1954
      > Columns
      >
      > You may also read them at
      >
      > http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-aloha54-4.html
      >
      > Some of these columns talk about Thanksgiving and
      > Christmas. I
      > especially enjoy the one about DB's Christmas dinner
      > in 1913.
      >
      > Enjoy!
      >
      > ~~Cadia

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic