      From: Bev Leinbach
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:36 PM
      Subject: RE: [aloha-donblanding] Blanding and Christmas

      I remember when the Balls stayed with Don in Carmel they decorated the whole
      house and had many folks stop in. Can't find that article or letter right
      now and don't recall anything about colors or cards.

      I do recall reading that the Ball's decorated a tree in blue one year and
      took it to Don, but don't recall what Christmas that was off the top of my
      head. Will let you know if I find it.