      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Markle
      Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:05 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Blanding and Christmas

      Maui Tom and his lovely wife Janice are interested in any information about
      Christmas and
      Don Blanding....did he do any artwork with a Christmas theme? Cards, post
      cards, Romance
      cards, Holiday cards, etc. I told them I would rack my brain for subject
      matter and have gone
      through all that I own but see nothing special for this holiday. Anyone else
      out there know of
      anything? I figure DB was single, no kids and didn't have much to celebrate
      at Christmas and
      didn't do anything special for it that I know of. Any takers? Aloha...tj